This is the Linux app named Bug-A-Boo - Bug tracking system whose latest release can be downloaded as bugaboo_1.09.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bug-A-Boo - Bug tracking system with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bug-A-Boo - Bug tracking system
A database driven, easy to use bug and issue tracking system with support for multiple users, user groups and projects. Themes, i18n, watchlists, internal messaging between developers and fully customization make it round.
Information Technology, Customer Service, System Administrators, Developers
Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bug-a-boo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.