This is the Linux app named BugMS whose latest release can be downloaded as bugms-1.1.war.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BugMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BugMS is web based bug monitor system. It features 5 different user levels, widgets, email notifications, individual display profiles for every user, multi language support. Written in Java and powered by ZK framework 5.0
- Web based bug-tracking system
- Customizable desktop with widgets
- Integrated charts and reports
- Email and internal messages notification
- Powered by ZK 5.0 (EE) (http://www.zkoss.org/)
- Multiple languages
- Multiple back end (MySQL, MS Sql-Server etc.)
Developers, Quality Engineers, Management
JDBC, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bugms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.