This is the Linux app named bugzilla-bidi whose latest release can be downloaded as bugzilla-bidi-3.4.14.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bugzilla-bidi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis project provides Bi-directional text support for some default (English) templates of the Bugzilla Bug system.
It uses the new HTML5 feaure - auto detection of text direction (dir="auto") - to add BIDI support to selected text fields, like bug titles and comments.
It can be used as site customization or as a special localization package.
See project wiki for more information and installation instructions.
- automatically detect the direction of text input
- display bidi text correctly
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bugzilla-bidi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.