This is the Linux app named builder whose latest release can be downloaded as builder-2017.09.22.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named builder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis project is a wrapper script using generated profiles that include any desired patches and files (such as .desktop, icons, and configurations) to easily update, build, and package the software to be made available in your Linux distributions' online repository. So instead of worrying about how to compile for autoconf, autogen, bootstrap, cmake, or the traditional configure, make, make install, for each software title in your repo, builder will take care of all those details so you can focus on the more important parts of your project!
Currently, builder can compile for AMD/Intel 32 and 64 bit along with ARM v6/7 (most notably for the Raspberry PI). The available profiles will successfully build for the XiniX and TC Linux distros, but contributions from others for those variants or others are welcomed and will be added to the database for all to use!
Profiles can be found at:
- Simple syntax for easy compiling no matter build system
- Works with autogen, autoconf, bootstrap, cmake, and traditional
- Extreme flexibility using various pre and post step scripts
- Can pull source code from private or public locations
- Small footprint - contains only two files!
- Portable using POSIX shell
System Administrators, Legal Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/software-builder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.