This is the Linux app named BullyJMS whose latest release can be downloaded as BullyJMS_v1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BullyJMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JMS/Joram implementation of the Bully election algorithm. It is a library to be used by a process' implementation to make it transparently manage coordinator's elections, while it carries out business logic. A sample application is included.
- Bully election algorithm with JMS/Joram
- Communication done through messages sent to processes' queues
- After coordinator's crash a new one is elected
- Coordinator's state stored/restored
- Two abstraction layers: transparent management of elections done at low level, and business logic of the application at high level
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bullyjms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.