This is the Linux app named Business Process Simulator whose latest release can be downloaded as TransactionModelDefinitionFileXSDSchema.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Business Process Simulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Business Process Simulator
Application has been created during my Master Degree studies at PJIIT. It was inspired by "Business Process Modeling and Simulation with UML" articles by Pan-Wei Ng published on The Rational Edge Apr / May 2002.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Developers, Management, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bprocsimulator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.