This is the Linux app named CaesarIA (openCaesar3) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as caesaria-0.5-windows-c3-20160614.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CaesarIA (openCaesar3) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CaesarIA (openCaesar3) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:CaesarIA is an open source remake of Caesar III game released by Impressions Games in 1998, it aims to expand the possibilities of the classical city-building simulators and to add new features showing the city life. Now the game work with Windows, Linux, Mac, Haiku and Android.
The original Caesar3 game is needed to play openCaesar3.
We start crowdfunding campaign for renew graphic set
Help us set new stage in good old Caesar.
- create/destroy buildings and construction
- migration(in/out) of citizens
- imperial trade network with the computer-cities
- fishing, agriculture, extraction
- prefects, engineers, trainee, soldiers and other
- employments simulation
- houses grow depending conditions around
- health care and water supply
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opencaesar3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.