This is the Linux app named cair whose latest release can be downloaded as cair_project.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cair with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CAIR is an e-learning project that allow users and subjects management. You can associate pupils and teachers to subjects and works for this subjects. There are special functionalities for those subjects related to Robocup development.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Developers, Other Audience
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cair/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.