This is the Linux app named CalcTools whose latest release can be downloaded as CalcLibSourceArchive-20211207.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CalcTools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java source intended to serve as a nexus for teaching both mathematics and software solutions for computation on iterative equations. Public interfaces allow a user to extend the available operator and function lists to external libraries. Currently the packaged libraries include the CERN Colt library and the Anaconda package of math libraries which include MpMath and SciPy. A user can easily extend the functionality by coding to the provided interfaces and dropping a JAR of the implementation into the CLASSPATH
- Equation renders using MML
- BigInteger fractions implemented for arbitrary precision
- Polynomial family management
- Equation root approximations
- Series convergence tools
- 3D surface (mesh/membrane) plots
- 3D contour (magnatude/angle) plots
- Common XY line plots
- r/theta polar plots
- Fractal plots
- Numerical integration tools
- Client to Anaconda services providing access to Python math libraries
- Linear algebra algorithm implementations as a foundation for spline development tools
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/calctools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.