This is the Linux app named Cryptocheck whose latest release can be downloaded as code.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cryptocheck with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cryptocheck monitors balances of your cryptocurrency addresses and raises an alert in case of any change detected. It connects to known block explorer API services to verify balances.
It is useful for long-term investors with multiple different cryptocurrencies in their portfolio. You no longer need to access all your wallets with passwords to simply just check that your money are still there.
Cryptocheck also provides a simple profit calculation and history charts mapping your portfolio history.
And there is also a server node available! It continuously monitors balances, records history data and sends all the data to your Cryptocheck desktop application.
Supported cryptocurrencies: https://sourceforge.net/p/cryptocheck/wiki/Home/#supported-cryptocurrencies
For more details about Cryptocheck and how to use it, see wiki: https://sourceforge.net/p/cryptocheck/wiki
I am open to add other cryptocurrencies on your request.
- Top 20+ cryptocurrencies
- History charts
- Periodic checks
- Auto-popup alert message in case of low balance
- E-mail notifications
- Server mode
- My portfolio donut chart
- Minimize to tray with status indication
- Main fiat currency + optional secondary fiat currency
- Optional profit calculation
- Start with OS option
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cryptocheck/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.