This is the Linux app named Calibre-Web whose latest release can be downloaded as Calibre-Web-Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Calibre-Web with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Calibre-Web is a web app providing a clean interface for browsing, reading and downloading eBooks using an existing Calibre database. User management with fine-grained per-user permissions. User Interface in Brazilian, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Polish, Russian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian. Filter and search by titles, authors, tags, series and language. Support for editing eBook metadata and deleting eBooks from Calibre library. Support for converting eBooks through Calibre binaries. Restrict eBook download to logged-in users. Support for public user registration. Send eBooks to Kindle devices with the click of a button. Support for reading eBooks directly in the browser (.txt, .epub, .pdf, .cbr, .cbt, .cbz, .djvu).
- Bootstrap 3 HTML5 interface
- full graphical setup
- Admin interface
- OPDS feed for eBook reader apps
- Filter and search by titles, authors, tags, series and language
- Create a custom book collection (shelves)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/calibre-web.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.