This is the Linux app named CamDesk whose latest release can be downloaded as camdesk-0.0.1-mac.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CamDesk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CamDesk is a free, open source, desktop webcam widget, that was created as home surveillance application. Although others have used it for demonstrations even with CamStudio, and QuickTime Player for screen casting.
- Toggle Topmost (Pin/Unpin) (Windows)
- Change Webcam Dimensions/Resizable
- Fullscreen Mode
- Change Webcam Opacity (Windows)
- Snapshot and (Record a Series of Pictures - Win)
- Chroma Key (Win)
Non-Profit Organizations, Other Audience, Security
Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based, Other toolkit, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/camdesk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.