This is the Linux app named Canadian Canoe Trek to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as CanadianCanoeTrekJan2012.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Canadian Canoe Trek to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Canadian Canoe Trek to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Canadian Canoe Trek is a simulation of a canoe trip in the Canadian wilderness. The graphics are meant to look real and the scenery is very nice. I made this simulation in about four days. The mesh objects were my own design too. I used wings to make the loon, turtle, moose, lily pads, flowers and canoe. You can change views with the number keys. This canoe simulation includes rapids and rocks so be careful out there EH.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/canadiancanoetr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.