This is the Linux app named CANDIDv2 whose latest release can be downloaded as candidv2-2.50.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CANDIDv2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Originally written by Ben Weir in PERL, CANDIDv2 is an updated PHP-based interface for managing images searchable by date taken, photographer, description, and people in image. Images are categorized for a hierarchical browsing. Users can also upload v
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
MySQL, PHP Pear::DB
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/candid/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.