This is the Linux app named CANopenNode to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Readme.txt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CANopenNode to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CANopenNode to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONProject was moved to
CANopenNode is an open source software stack used for serial communication of multiple devices over the CAN/CANopen Network. It works on different microcontrollers, is reliable, simple and powerful and is suitable for industrial or home automation. CANopen is the internationally standardized (EN 50325-4) (CiA DS-301) CAN-based higher-layer protocol for embedded control system.
- CANopenNode is an opensource CANopen Stack. CANopen is CAN-based higher-layer protocol (EN-50325-4) (CiA DS-301). See http://www.can-cia.org/
- CANopen features: NMT slave, Heartbeat producer/consumer, Error control, Emergency message, PDO linking and dynamic mapping, SDO expedited and segmented transfer, SDO master, Sync producer/consumer.
- Controllers: dsPIC30F, PIC24H, dsPIC33F, PIC32, Beck SC2x3, (PIC18 - old). Easy portable to other.
- Support for eCos, open source real-time operating system. Multiple hardware is supported, including ARM.
- Code: ANSI C language, object oriented, documented. LGPL license.
- Object Dictionary Editor: Edit CANopen accessible variables, export to: .c/.h source files, EDS/XDD canopen files and HTML documentation file.
- On some controllers is implemented memory retention of selected variables from Object Dictionary.
- Example code for simple CANopen digital/analog input/output device is included.
- CANopen master device with HTML interface to CANopen: CAN log, Emergency log, SDO master, NMT master, Custom CAN message.
Manufacturing, Legal Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/canopennode/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.