This is the Linux app named CanReg5 (moved to Github) whose latest release can be downloaded as CanReg5-Setup.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CanReg5 (moved to Github) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CanReg5 (moved to Github)
Cancer registries need a tool to input, store, check and analyse their data. If these data are also coded and verified in a standard way, it facilitates the production of comparable analyses across registry populations. The main goal of the CanReg5 project is to provide a flexible and easy to use tool to accomplish these objectives.
CanReg5 is a multi user, multi platform, open source tool to input, store, check and analyse cancer registry data.
It has modules to do: data entry, quality control, consistency checks and basic analysis of the data
It was designed with an emphasis on user friendliness, it has a modern user interface and is easy to navigate.
Is available in several languages. (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Georgian, and Chinese.)
- Input cancer registry data
- Store cancer registry data
- Check cancer registry data
- Analyse cancer registry data
- Multi user (client/server)
- Multi platform
- Multi language
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
Ruby, Java, S/R
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/canreg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.