This is the Linux app named Capstone Engine whose latest release can be downloaded as capstone-4.0.2-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Capstone Engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Capstone is a lightweight multi-platform, multi-architecture disassembly framework. Our target is to make Capstone the ultimate disassembly engine for binary analysis and reversing in the security community. Arm, Arm64 (Armv8), BPF, Ethereum Virtual Machine, M68K, M680X, Mips, MOS65XX, PowerPC, RISCV, Sparc, SystemZ, TMS320C64X, Web Assembly, XCore & X86 (include X86_64). Implemented in pure C language, with bindings for D, Clojure, F#, Common Lisp, Visual Basic, PHP, PowerShell, Haskell, Perl, Python, Ruby, C#, NodeJS, Java, GO, C++, OCaml, Lua, Rust, Delphi, Free Pascal & Vala available. Native support for Windows & nix (with Mac OSX, iOS, Android, Linux, BSD & Solaris confirmed). High performance & suitable for malware analysis (capable of handling various X86 malware tricks). Distributed under the open source BSD license.
- Clean/simple/lightweight/intuitive architecture-neutral API
- Provide details on disassembled instruction (called “decomposer” by some others)
- Provide some semantics of the disassembled instruction, such as list of implicit registers read & written
- Thread-safe by design
- Special support for embedding into firmware or OS kernel
- High performance & suitable for malware analysis
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/capstone-engine.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.