This is the Linux app named CaptureProbe whose latest release can be downloaded as Runningexample.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CaptureProbe with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Here, we developed CaptureProbe, a user-friendly and graphical Java tool for designing capture probes for Capture Hi-C applications. CaptureProbe is easy-to-use, only need simple input files and provides abundant parameters for designing probes. CaptureProbe can design probes specifically for both genomic sites and genomic regions of interest. Comparisons with existing softwares (HiCapTools and GOPHER) indicated that CaptureProbe has a good design success ratio and better probe specificity.
Citation: MA Y F, ADEOLA A C, SUN Y B, et al. 2020. CaptureProbe: a java tool for designing probes for capture Hi-C applications. Zool Res [J], 41: 94-96.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/captureprobe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.