This is the Linux app named Carnatic Music Typesetting whose latest release can be downloaded as CarMusTy_v2012-12-12_x86_Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Carnatic Music Typesetting with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Carnatic Music Typesetting
An opensource typesetting environment for editing and publishing Carnatic music books in Indian languages. Supports Phonetic Translation of notation & lyrics and uses CFugue Runtime to automatically generate MIDI song files from the music notation.
- Allows Phonetic Transliteration of notation and lyrics
- Generates PDF output with customizable book layouts
- Integrated PDF Viewer for on-demand preview for editing notation and lyrics of songs
- Compatible with CFugue Carnatic music programming library
- Generates MIDI files from Carnatic Music Notation
Non-Profit Organizations, Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/carmusty/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.