This is the Linux app named CatBoost whose latest release can be downloaded as catboost-1.1.1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CatBoost with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CatBoost is a fast, high-performance open source library for gradient boosting on decision trees. It is a machine learning method with plenty of applications, including ranking, classification, regression and other machine learning tasks for Python, R, Java, C++.
CatBoost offers superior performance over other GBDT libraries on many datasets, and has several superb features. It has best in class prediction speed, supports both numerical and categorical features, has a fast and scalable GPU version, and readily comes with visualization tools. CatBoost was developed by Yandex and is used in various areas including search, self-driving cars, personal assistance, weather prediction and more.
- Exceptional prediction speed
- Novel gradient-boosting scheme that improves accuracy
- Fast GPU and multi-GPU support for training
- Supports numerical and categorical features
- Offers great quality results without parameter tuning
- Comes with visualization tools
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/catboost.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.