This is the Linux app named cBroadcast whose latest release can be downloaded as cBroadcast.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cBroadcast with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
*** this version is outdated
email : [email protected] to get the latest code
Bug fixes, code optimization + compliance recorder, ingest recorders, stream renderer (udp, rtsp, hls) e.t.c.
TV Station in a box server
This is a TV Station scheduled playout video server with statics and animated graphics.
Position/Alpha/Size of the PNGs are total configurable.
Rundown with time calculations and program scheduling.
The software acts like a video server and the GUI conrtol is made over http thru a browser.
The output is on the BlackMagic Designs Hardware so the BlackMagic Designs SDK is needed.
The software is for Linux and it is planned to stay only on Linux.
- SD/HD/4K ready
- AVLib 9.0 engine
- Video and Live sources on rundown
- Build in Logo generator and png sequences as graphic layers
- Moving text (crawls)
- Build in Multiviewer
- Realtime upscale/downscale video based on the output selection.
- Live feed thru the server via custom UDP protocol
- Audio level control
- BlackMagic Design Renderer (SDI/HDMI/COMPONENT/COMPOSITE)
- Phone, Skype and mail support for free!
Advanced End Users, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cbroadcast/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.