This is the Linux app named Cclite2 whose latest release can be downloaded as cclite2.0.1-6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cclite2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mutual Social Credit (LETS), non-blockchain community currency software. This is usable, experimentally. Install documentation for deb package in wiki and file example. Test installs from 'clean' Ubuntu 18 and 20 on AWS (ugh!) or Mint . The Debian package in: https://sourceforge.net/projects/cclite2/files/ works, but is preliminary.
Second version of Cclite (now 15 years old), based on Mojolicious, Postgresql and a native RESTful interface. It's designed as an engine rather than a web application, but an html interface (reduced for mobile) is still provided. Also a simple test suite.
The deb install is described on a wiki page now. The postinst in the deb package is now fairly 'question and answer'. We'll put some of the currently worked on defects onto a wiki page. 草稿中文模板现已可用
If you want to experiment with intertrading you will need rabbitmq: https://www.rabbitmq.com/install-debian.html#apt
- Mojolicious Based
- REST Interface
- Multi Currency
- Multilingual Architecture
- Intertrading via Pub/Sub
- Payment Interfaces via JSON (development)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cclite2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.