This is the Linux app named CD-Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as CDManager-1.0.02.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CD-Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The CDManager manages records and movies (stored on CD or DVD media). The managed information can be exported to HTML documents. The program has also the ability to store movies in different languages simultanously.
- Manages movies
- Manages records
- Generate a website showing your collections
GTK+, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cdmanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.