This is the Linux app named CDAudio proxy whose latest release can be downloaded as cdaudioproxy2.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CDAudio proxy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONDerived from DxWnd source code, a simpler winmm.dll proxy that adds CD audio support by intercepting winmm commands and playing the ripped audio tracks placed in the Music folder.
You can read DxWnd tutorial to learn how to make a homemade audio CD rip to feed this proxy.
- Recovers the possibility to play audio tracks
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cdaudio-proxy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.