This is the Linux app named CDSbank whose latest release can be downloaded as CDSbank-0.9.1alpha.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CDSbank with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CDSbank is a database that stores both the protein-coding DNA sequence (CDS) and amino acid sequence for each protein annotated in Genbank. CDSbank also stores Genbank feature annotation, a flag to indicate incomplete 5’ and 3’ ends, full taxonomic data, and a heuristic to rank the scientific interest of a species. This rich information allows fully automated data set preparation with a level of sophistication that meets or exceeds manual processing. Defaults ensure ease of use for typical scenarios while allowing great flexibility when needed. Access is via a free web service at http://hazeslab.med.ualberta.ca/CDSbank/. SourceForge code can be used to build a local installation.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cdsbank/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.