This is the Linux app named cdstatus: CD diagnostics audio ripping whose latest release can be downloaded as cdstatus-0.97.03.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cdstatus: CD diagnostics audio ripping with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
cdstatus: CD diagnostics audio ripping
cdstatus is a CD Drive and CDROM analyzer and ripper. It can display lots of disc info. It can rip music cd's to your hard drive as mp3, mp2, ogg, or wav all without intermediate files, right from the command line, with full CDDB and ID3 tag support
- cd ripping
- internet cddb support (ID3 tagging and file naming)
- mp3, mp2, ogg, wav support
- user config file support for defaults
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cdstatus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.