This is the Linux app named ce::StateCore to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ceStateCore-0.5.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ce::StateCore to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ce::StateCore to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:StateCore is a generic finite state machine (FSM), based on the state pattern and written in C++. - Project: ceStateCore.sourceforge.net - CorEngine Blog: CorEngine.wordpress.com
- Interface and Implementation class
- Small and fast inline methods
- Global, Current and Previous states
- Enter, Execute and Exit events
- Based on the state pattern
Developers, Engineering, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cestatecore/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.