This is the Linux app named Cecilia whose latest release can be downloaded as cecilia-2.0.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cecilia with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CECILIA is an environment for music and signal-processing that uses Csound as its underlying audio processing engine. One can think of CECILIA as a completely programmable sound-processing tool, with real-time interactive processing on soundfiles or live
Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Science/Research
Cocoa (MacOS X), Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cecilia/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.