This is the Linux app named Cenobi whose latest release can be downloaded as cenobi-0.2.0_win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cenobi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cenobi is designed for management accountants, not (only) for statisticians and data mining experts.
Carefully arranged default settings make sure you can concentrate on Cenobi's many accounting features rather than worrying about setting up artificial neural networks or genetic algorithms, which are the main machine learning tools under Cenobi's hood.
Cenobi's main benefits are:
- ease of use
- Utilizing artificial neural networks to estimate cost relationships, Cenobi is able to reflect the non-linear cost-behavior, that occurs in most business processes.
- This makes your cost estimations more accurate and reliable.
- Therefore Cenobi facilitates better informed management decisions.
Although Cenobi is particularly suitable for management accounting purposes, it can also be used as a general machine learning tool. The neural networks at the heart of the program are fully object-oriented and therefore highly adaptable. You are very welcome to use them under the GPLv3.
- Assessing the impact of cost drivers on activity cost
- Plotting non-linear cost functions
- Forecasting / Budgeting
- Calculating incremental cost
- Unit costing / job costing / etc.
- Calculating cost driver rates
- Analysing cost variances
- Integrated data preprocessing: correlation matrices, outlier detection, missing value imputation
- Import and export data from/to MS Excel
- User interface in English and German
Manufacturing, Telecommunications Industry, Management, Engineering, Agriculture, Automotive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cenobi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.