This is the Linux app named cerberus services whose latest release can be downloaded as cerberus-1.0-alpha5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cerberus services with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
cerberus is a modular and robust network operator and drone monitoring service designed to protect the network from common threats that plague the IRC community. Designed for compatibility with pure TS6 networks.
Developers, Information Technology, Other Audience, System Administrators, Telecommunications Industry
Command-line, Non-interactive (Daemon)
MySQL, Perl DBI/DBD, SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cerberus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.