This is the Linux app named cert-manager whose latest release can be downloaded as cmctl-windows-amd64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cert-manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Automate certificate management in cloud native environments. Cert-manager builds on top of Kubernetes, introducing certificate authorities and certificates as first-class resource types in the Kubernetes API. This makes it possible to provide 'certificates as a service' to developers working within your Kubernetes cluster. upport for popular CA types. Out of the box, cert-manager supports ACME (i.e. Let's Encrypt), HashiCorp Vault, Venafi, self signed and internal CA issuer types. cert-manager is Kubernetes native, and as such, it natively targets Kubernetes and OpenShift. This means it integrates well with other ecosystem tools and addons for your cluster, in order to seamlessly secure all your cloud native infrastructure.
- Provide easy to use tools to manage certificates
- A standardised API for interacting with multiple certificate authorities (CAs)
- Gives security teams the confidence to allow developers to self-server certificates
- Support for ACME (Let's Encrypt), HashiCorp Vault, Venafi, self signed and internal certificate authorities
- Extensible to support custom, internal or otherwise unsupported CAs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cert-manager.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.