This is the Linux app named CGM# whose latest release can be downloaded as CGMSharp_v0_0_1_Source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CGM# with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:CGM# allows easy reading and writing of CGM (Computer Graphics Metafiles) files from .net applications. The project aims to eliminate the cost and complexity of dealing with CGM 4, WebCGM and other common profiles of CGM.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cgmsharp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.