This is the Linux app named Chess Game to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Chess.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Chess Game to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Chess Game to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A Chess game made by two students for a progamming project. The game has support to save and load files and timers for each player. The source code is in portuguese but there are plans to translate it. This is the base for the bigger project: Hydrus.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/projchessgame/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.