This is the Linux app named chessoclock to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as cock-0.3.0.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named chessoclock to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
chessoclock to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:chessoclock is a simple chess clock running on a virtual terminal. It
supports an user defined time amount and increment per move as well as extra time and all the features of a Fischer clock.
chessoclock is no longer based on the curses library. Install it on your
(even old old old) laptop and you can have a chess clock everywhere in every moment. Under Linux only it can run in a xterm, but you get best visual effect when running in a virtual terminal or on the console and not under X.
Merging chessoclock and a Minix 2.0.4 root disk gives us chessoflop.
Use chessoflop to turn your twenty years old 80286 into a chess clock without installing anything. Reverse the image on a floppy, put that disk on your old computer, turn it on and that’s all!
chessoflop image is available in the download page (it's the one all capitalized).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chessoclock/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.