This is the Linux app named ChessTree to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ChessTree-1.0beta2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ChessTree to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ChessTree to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A chess study aid that lets you keep track of the various positions and branches of a chess game. It's very useful for studying the complexities of a board situation, and for following along a game that has plenty of commentary. The goal of the project
Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Cocoa (MacOS X), Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chesstree/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.