This is the Linux app named CHMVIEW whose latest release can be downloaded as chmview.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CHMVIEW with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CHM viewer for linux , based on the GTK+ graphics subsystem. Supports encodings. It is possible to run with various options. In addition to working in the GUI, it is possible to perform some options in the terminal (search for a keyword, extract all files, get a list of files\keywords).
- CHM Viewer
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chm-view/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.