This is the Linux app named Chordii whose latest release can be downloaded as ChordPro-installer-0-977-0-1-msw-x64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Chordii with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ChordPro creates elegant, stafless lead sheets for musicians needing only chords and lyrics. It processes plain text input in ChordPro format and it is a rewrite of the old though still popular Chord/Chordii programs.
- Centered titles
- Chord names above the words
- Graphical representation of the chords at the end of the songs
- Unicode input
- PDF output
- Configurable fonts for the lyrics and the chord names
- Transposition and modulation
- Multiple columns on a page
- Multiple songs inside one file
- Index of a songbook
- Coloured chords
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Cocoa (MacOS X), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chordii/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.