This is the Linux app named Chroma.js whose latest release can be downloaded as chroma1.3.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Chroma.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Get and set the color opacity using color.alpha
- Once loaded, chroma.js can change colors
- Chroma.js allows you to output colors in various color spaces and formats
- A color scale, created with chroma.scale, is a function that maps numeric values to a color palette
- You can change the input domain to match your specific use case
- Blend two colors using RGB channel-wise blend functions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chroma-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.