This is the Linux app named Sinon.JS whose latest release can be downloaded as MakeresetHistoryworkforprops.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sinon.JS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- General setup, fakes, spies, and stubs
- Mocks, spy calls, promises, and fake timers
- Fake XHR and server, JSON-P, and Assertions
- Matchers, sandboxes, and utils
- If you need to support old runtimes you can try Sinon 9
- Compatibility with evergreen browsers and Node.js LTS versions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sinon-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.