This is the Linux app named Chromis POS whose latest release can be downloaded as ChromisPOS_windows-x64_149-224502.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Chromis POS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Are you looking for POS software for your outlet?
Chromis Pos is a feature rich Point of Sale software. Which will run a variety of hardware, the only requirement is that it must be capable of running Java 11
Chromis Pos seperates the till and backoffice functions into individual applications.
The latest version includes a number of new features
Chromis pos has a small team of people who are always willing to assist with any issues
- Windows 10 (1g for POS only, 4g for Admin)
- Extensive hardware support
- Java 11 (minimum required)
- Multi sales modes
- Multi tiered pricing
- User customizable Sales screen, Ticket and Receipt layouts
- Builtin scripting language
- Support for MariaDb & MySQL 8.0.27+
- Barcode reader Support
- Kitchen Display monitor, supprt multiple stations
- Builtin customer database
- User security
- CSV product import
- Builtin reporting and reports
- Support for Price\weight encoded barcodes conforms to GS1 standards
- Supports USB printer, so you no longer need to rely on serial ports
- Loyalty system
- Electronic Gift Cards
- Suppliers & Supplier ordering
- Stock Management
- Separate POS & Administration applications
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chromispos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.