This is the Linux app named chrzaszcz2 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as chrzaszcz2-0.0.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named chrzaszcz2 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
chrzaszcz2 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:An OpenGL based maze-game. In chrząszcz you are walking through a maze. The whole maze is divided into chambers. In order to go to a different chamber you must open a door. In order to open a door you must have a key.
To open the door you sometimes need to exchange the keys with the orcs living here. Do not be afraid, the orcs are friendly and they always allow you to reverse the transaction. But sometimes they will not give you anything. You must figure out which keys combinations they would be willing to exchange.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chrzaszcz2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.