This is the Linux app named chttpd: a tiny http server daemon whose latest release can be downloaded as chttpd13.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named chttpd: a tiny http server daemon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
chttpd: a tiny http server daemon
DESCRIPTIONThis is a tiny stand alone http server daemon written in C Features: Secure Tiny No externally executed programs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chttpd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.