This is the Linux app named CIM whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.0.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CIM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CIM(CROSS-IM)A developer-oriented system, provides components to help developers build their own distributed instant messaging system that can be a horizontal scaling IM. CIM is an IM Instant messaging system, can be applied as a message push middleware. IOT Message transparent transmission middleware in massive connection scenarios. Provides flexible horizontal expansion and contraction according to the actual situation. The server automatically removes offline clients. Client reconnects automatically. You can use Google Protocol Bufferefficient codec. Its protocol supports message encryption. Store routing information, account information, online status, etc. of each client. Message routing server; used to process message routing, message forwarding, user login, user offline, and some operational tools (obtaining the number of online users, etc.).
- Instant messaging system for developers
- Group and private chat
- Built-in commands
- Chat history query
- SDK development kit
- Offline messages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cim.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.