This is the Linux app named CIN-system whose latest release can be downloaded as CIN-System.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CIN-system with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Parse and store Copyright Infringement Notice notices in a MySQL database. Provide a web interface to the salient data of each Notice with search and limited report capabilities. Includes several builtin reports. May use optional RequestTracker (RT) service for action recording.
Development depended only on Notices received and ACNS XML v1.2 schema. No other documents, devices/appliances, or marketing information was used.
Note that this project does not prevent, interrupt, or track media downloads nor is it meant to replace any such capabilities.
- Strict parsing of complainant data elements (according to ACNS)
- Extensive debug output
- Reports based on generalized U.S. university academic calendar; may be adjusted in installation configuration
- Fairly comprehensive US timezone strings handling; adjustable via installation configuration
- All front-end web form fields and buttons have "hover over" help
- Provides an automated system to deal with a plethora of Notices
- Attempts to combine unique data from general Notice content and any ACNS structure if included; can work with one or the other or both
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cin-system/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.