This is the Linux app named Civi Data Integration whose latest release can be downloaded as civicrm-data-integration-1.2-bin-input.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Civi Data Integration with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Civi Data Integration
This is a Pentaho Data Integration plugin for CiviCRM. It allows you to take advantage of the power of Pentaho Data Integration tools and use it with your CiviCRM instance.
- Query, create and modify records in a CiviCRM instance
- Create chains of queries (like obtaining a set of contacts and then obtaining their last activities)
Advanced End Users
Other API, MySQL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/civicrm-data-integration/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.