This is the Linux app named Cleave.js whose latest release can be downloaded as FixmobilekeyboardissueandnoImmediatePrefixbrokenissue.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cleave.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cleave.js has a simple purpose: to help you format input text content automatically. For credit card number formatting, phone number formatting (i18n js lib separated for each country to reduce size), date formatting, numeral formatting, custom delimiter, prefix and blocks pattern, commonJS / AMD mode, ReactJS component, AngularJS directive (1.x), ES Module. The idea is to provide an easy way to increase input field readability by formatting your typed data. By using this library, you won't need to write any mind-blowing regular expressions or mask patterns to format input text. However, this isn't meant to replace any validation or mask library, you should still sanitize and validate your data in backend.
- Credit card number formatting
- Phone number formatting
- Date formatting
- Numeral formatting
- Custom delimiter, prefix and blocks pattern
- CommonJS / AMD mode, ReactJS component, AngularJS directive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cleave-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.