This is the Linux app named Clifford Multivector Toolbox whose latest release can be downloaded as clifford_1_6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Clifford Multivector Toolbox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Clifford Multivector Toolbox
This is a toolbox (software library) for computing with matrices of Clifford algebra multivectors in MATLAB. It is designed to handle numerical computations with matrices as far as these are defined for matrices of multivectors. The toolbox is designed to work in the same way as MATLAB's own functions by overloading standard MATLAB functions with Clifford multivector versions. The toolbox can compute with any Clifford algebra with signature (p,q,r) but only with one algebra at a time. It is possible to iterate over algebras (switching between algebras is quite quick) and existing variables are not destroyed when switching to a new algebra (although such variables cannot be used under the new algebra - any attempt to do so is detected and will raise an error).
There is a (low traffic) mailing list for release announcements etc. See the Mailing Lists menu to subscribe.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clifford-multivector-toolbox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.