This is the Linux app named uuid whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named uuid with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The uuid package generates and inspects UUIDs based on RFC 4122 and DCE 1.1: Authentication and Security Services. This package is based on the github/pborman/uuid package. It differs from these earlier packages in that a UUID is a 16 byte array rather than a byte slice. One loss due to this change is the ability to represent an invalid UUID (vs a NIL UUID). Full go doc style documentation for the package can be viewed online without installing this package by using the GoDoc site.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/uuid.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.