This is the Linux app named closedXMLExcel whose latest release can be downloaded as ClosedXML_ExcelDemo.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named closedXMLExcel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis is a package of an Example Project for ClosedXML_Excel. As a free C# excel API, it can enable developers to edit, copy, create, print and convert Excel files which were generated by ClosedXML. You can create a large range of applications for free. It supports both for the old Excel 97-2003 format (.xls) and for the new Excel 2007 and Excel 2010 (.xlsx).
Convert .xlsx to PDF.
Convert .xlsx to XML.
Convert .xlsx to CSV.
Convert .xlsx to image.
Save Chart to Image.
Insert Image into excel file.
Insert Chart into excel file.
Insert SparkLine into excel file.
Set Background color and image.
Insert Control into excel file.
Insert OLEObject into excel file.
Set Viewmode for excel file.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/closedxmlexcel/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.