This is the Linux app named Cloveriver whose latest release can be downloaded as cloveriver.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cloveriver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cloveriver is a side project of Clover, a Simple Lab Information Management System (LIMS). It is used to manage and schedule lab instruments/equipment/rooms.
For Clover, please visit https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloversystem/ .
Cloveriver is very easy to use. Please visit https://sourceforge.net/p/cloveriver/wiki/Home/ for instructions.
I wrote this project in a hurry. The codes are not pretty but are fully functional. This has been tested for over 1 year.
Please do NOT store passwords using your browser. This does not work for Cloveriver, because it encodes your passwords before send to the server for verification.
Please rate, like, share, and tweet, if you like this program!
- Mange equipment status
- Mange equipment user group
- Schedule equipment, an instrument, or a room
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloveriver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.